Walking through the streets of Rome and reaching its most beautiful corners thanks to our Rome airport transfers is wonderful, but this does not imply that starting from Rome Fiumicino you cannot go beyond the city walls. In fact, the Lazio region is a basin of excellence that has nothing to envy to its extraordinary capital.
Turning our gaze to the Roman empire first and the papal state afterwards we do not perceive any discontinuity between the Roman and the Lazio territory, so that the artistic expressions that have reached the greatest fame among the Roman walls have found coherent development in the surrounding territory, too.
Our limo service with driver in Rome Fiumicino will allow you to ascertain the above, thanks to the information of our staff that you can contact in the way that suits you best:
- Through the form of our site;
- Calling to the dedicated phone number;
- If you're more technological, with our convenient mobile app.
The idea that there can be a territory comparable in history and beauty to our capital may seem unlikely, even if the same is the provincial capital of this territory, however we are sure that all of Lazio will be able to give you unique moments, are a they take-a-break from your working day or a day dedicated to tourism in this fantastic region. Our luxury limousine service will easily hint some practical information to help you choose among so many offers, without the presumption to expose in this article all the artistic and scenic proposal of the Lazio region.
In regional terms, the Lazio population is second only to Lombardy and its territory can compete with French Burgundy for the number of medieval castles that are specifically present in the Comino valley. With our chauffeured limousine Rome in just over an hour you can reach these places and experience a day like a king or a queen.
35 km from the Centre of Rome you will find Tivoli, a small village that can boast the mention of the great poet Virgil in the Aeneid. Here you can admire the splendor of Villa Adriana, Villa Gregoriana and Villa d'Este. Its inhabitants claim that Tivoli is more ancient than Rome and in fact there seems to be some historical foundation in this statement, it should however be kept in mind that it falls within Rome as a metropolitan city. If the historic villas of Tivoli are not enough, it will be its nature to thrill you: Villa Gregoriana and its park offer the Cascatelle di Tivoli and from there you just have to "get lost" in the vast Roman countryside.
The luxury limo service to reach the provinces of Lazio
Let's find out what the other provincial capitals of the Lazio region offer that you can easily visit thanks to our limousine service Rome:
- Frosinone, reachable from the Rome-Naples highway, is the strategic point to start discovering the Ciociaria and its history.
- Latina, completely immersed in the Circeo Park, contains all the most beautiful bathing destinations in the region: Sabaudia, Circeo, Sperlonga, Gaeta, Terracina, all of which were already known in Roman times. Its territory is also full of fantastic medieval villages, easily reachable by limousine hire service.
- Rieti in the middle of mountains and plains comprehends several national parks. Strolling around this province you can enjoy its excellences, such as olive oil and fabulous pasta all'Amatriciana made in Amatrice.
- Viterbo, located in that part of Lazio that is also called Tuscia, offers unique natural views such as the Lakes of Vicchio and Bolsena, both of volcanic origin. We have already talked about the influence of the Popes on Rome and we cannot but mention Viterbo as a papal city in the 13th century for 24 years. The most evident testimony is the Palazzo dei Papi and its Loggia, cannot miss it.
Living the Lazio region with the Rome limousine service will be a pleasant experience if in the hands of an always available staff and experienced and professional drivers, who will be able to guarantee also vigilance and safety.