Our fleet consists exclusively of high-level cars:
- The S-Class in all its size in the S 500 and S 350 models will allow you to experience the journey in the widest freedom, feeling the Luxury at its fullest.
- The E-Class will gift you with the experience of a journey in absolute comfort, including precious coverings and Connettivity.
- The V-Class, a four-wheeled living room that you can share with colleagues, customers and friends to enjoy the sky in Rome via the panoramic roof, perhaps while sipping a fresh drink taken from one of the minibar.
But the cars are not the only "crown jewel" that our company can show, the range of services we offer extends for 360-degree and each of these is proposed with the highest quality that the Limo service can offer in Rome.
Those who trust our group can steadily rely on vigilance and security, professionalism, sobriety, elegance and highly qualified personel, starting from the staff who work in the office and manages the first contact with the customer and assists him/her for the whole duration of the service up to the drivers who are always elegant and able to interact with Italian and foreign clients thanks to their multilingual preparation, not by chance we can lay claim to a partnership with Emirates.
Hence, we can proudly say: "our airport transfers starts from Rome Fiumicino and takes you wherever you wish" ...
Given all the above, you naturally wonder: can all this be provided at the right rates? The answer is definitely yes!
To explain our stance, we propose 2 different approaches: from one hand a brief comparative study and on the other hand the experiential description of our services with luxury limousines.
Airport transfers in Rome: comparative fares for public taxis
We have already addressed this topic, every customer must always keep in mind the most valuable currency of exchange when it comes to services: his/her time and comfort.
Those seeking for quality must go beyond the promises received and they must not fall into the trap of the pressing advertising of taxis, a service aimed at optimizing their fast profit instead of the customer experience, where cars are hardly comparable to luxurious limousines and the customer often finds hard times to relate to the driver poorly attentive to his needs (precisely because, in most cases, the driver only tries to make the most of the single race). To this must be added the eternal queues to pick a taxi available and the risks of unclear behaviour in the management of prices or, worse, times.
Car rental with driver in Rome: rates that must reflect the experience at the highest degree
Life is built on experiences lived to the fullest and to those who say that "the journey is more important than the destination" we answer that they are both fundamental aspects. Who uses our limousines with driver must know that he will live that specific experience to the greatest extent.
- The newlyweds will enjoy the celebration a special day arriving at the reception with all the elegance of the S 500 class.
- The professional who goes to a conference will have time to finish his work using the wide space available and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- The main guest at a mundane event will be glad to share the style and comfort of our cars to enjoy an evening of fun, friendship and good living.
These are just a few of the examples of experience at the top, we could cite a thousand others because for us meeting the needs of customers is an essential element, the leitmotiv of our group.
Conclusion: rates for airport transfers in Rome right for each of you
Given what has been said so far, should we perhaps find that a price-table is enough to understand which Limo service to pick in Rome? We would say no.
Each of you deserves a tailor-made service where the rates not only reflect quality but also include those moments of safety and comfort that are optimal for your personal experience.
We like to skillfully sew the car rental service around your specific needs whether our luxury car takes you to a wedding, a convention or any other social event. Because quality does not need a thousand words and the price-table cannot contain an experience lived at its fullest.